Health service delivery is an integral part of the health system and also part of the overall social and economic development in countries. We address services below from an integrated systems approach, as an element of health sector development with inter-linkages to national and community development, leading to the progressive improvement of comprehensive health care for all.
- Primary Health Care and Family Medicine
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health and Nutrition
- Sexual and Reproductive Health, Family Planning
- Social Marketing
- Inclusion of Vulnerable and Disadvantaged People
- Epidemic Surveillance and Pandemic Prevention